[LAU] usb audio interface question

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Thu Dec 9 20:54:03 UTC 2010

On 2010-12-09 21:41, Giuseppe Zompatori wrote:

Hi, thanks for getting back to me!

> Not sure about the mono to dual mono thing I'd have to
> check later, but couldn't something like this simply be accomplished
> by connecting a single input to the 2 left and right outputs via
> jackd?

I don't think so. At least the zero-latency monitoring on my card never
reaches jack, it's simply a matter of mixing the output of the soundcard
(that's generated from the computer) with the input *in hardware* on the
card. If it has been passed through jack it wouldn't be zero-latency, I
guess...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk