[LAU] VocProc - vocal processing app

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 03:00:57 EST 2010

Igor Brkic wrote:

> VocProc is a real time JACK application for vocal processing including
> pitch shifting, automatic pitch correction and vocoder.

Sounds interesting.

> You can grab the code at:
> http://hyperglitch.com/dev/VocProc

It seems to use Qt (I've installed libqt4-dev), but I always forget what
(and wonder why) QT software needs to build. Something with a path or
something I seem to remember. Wouldn't it be possible to have stuff like
this setup automatically?

atte at vestbjerg:~/software/vocproc/VocProc$ make
g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_SHARED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT
-I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I. -I. -I/usr/share/include
-I/usr/include/qt3 -o main.o main.cpp
main.cpp:26:24: error: QDomDocument: No such file or directory
main.cpp:27:17: error: QFile: No such file or directory
In file included from vproc_dsp.h:29,
                  from main.cpp:42:

--
Atte