[LAU] VocProc - vocal processing app

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Feb 1 03:57:19 EST 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 09:33:13 Atte André Jensen wrote:
> >  b) (If you are on *ubuntu) Use update-alternatives to select the right
> > moc/uic/qmake.
> I am on ubuntu, yes. I'm familiar with update-alternatives, but usually
> run --all. How do I set *just* that?

Atte, please! You can compile sources by hand and don't know how to do
"update-alteratives --help"? Or even running "update-alternatives" without
anything to get the same help-text?

BTW: Having my first coffee, I get the feeling the author of the app is not
using pkg-config to get the Qt4-stuff setup for compilation. We might nudge him
to do so...

Have fun,

Arnold