[LAU] Solved ? CENSORING public archives

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Feb 2 17:27:15 EST 2010

On 02/02/2010 10:24 PM, Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Offending text has been removed at the request of the OP. I have been
> forbidden by some people I am probably not allowed to mention to explicitly
> state in the post that this removal was a "kind request" from
> the-company-who-shall-not-be-named.

i'm totally with you on this matter, in principle.

the only problem is that pace (known to some as the makers of iLok,
their totally interesting website is at http://paceap.com) deserve a
healthy dose of polite yet articulate public opinion (although if your
fingers are itching already, a moment of quiet contemplation might be in
order before hitting "send").
whereas the perpetrator of that stupid NDA, on whose behalf you censored
one copy(!) of the archive (oh the sweet irony of this), is a very nice
guy, and this whole stupid steaming pile of shit hits the wrong person.

that's very sad. that's also how it goes.

i hope by this token action museresearch has fulfilled their legal duty
and got the troll off their ass, and the rest of the internet can just
chug along in peace.

or maybe let's collect some spare change and buy them out. if they have
to resort to pissing off business partners like that, it won't be too
expensive  :-D

now i'm being pace all discreet and pace will pace shut up and not pace
interfere with pace anybody else's legal pace entanglements pace anymore.

censor this :-D

tongue firmly in cheek and brain still in place,

jörn