[LAU] How to make Focusrite Saffire 6 USB works?

Pandu Rakimanputra pandu.rakimanputra at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:13:54 EST 2010

Hi All

Let me introduce myself, My name is Pandu, I'm from Indonesia, and I'm a new comer in this mailing list. As written on my subject, I just bought a new focusrite Saffire 6 USB from my local store.

Is anybody now how to make the saffire work? I'm using Ubuntu Studio 8.04 with 2.6.28-3rt kernel. THe USB indicator didn't light on, but when i did some lsusb and dmesg, my computer detected a new device.

Thanks Before

Pandu P. Rakimanputra