[LAU] n00b help with MUSE, and another thing

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Fri Feb 5 04:29:35 EST 2010

Viktor Mastoridis wrote:
>     as soon as I
>
>     launch Jack, I lose all sound from the YouTube video I'm trying to
>     watch in Firefox. How does one get around that?

Default flash plugin doesn't have support for JACK. For Arch linux
there is an AUR package called libflashsupport-jack that adds JACK
support to flash. There is probably similar package for other
distibutions as well. Downside is that you lose sound in flash if JACK
is not running (not a big problem if JACK is running all the time).

Igor