[LAU] Some tunes for 2010

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:02:13 EST 2010

Brendan G wrote:
> Recently finished up some tracks...

I like your textures. And I have no problem with the lack of melody.

I sometimes feel the drums stick out a bit. Like as if they don't blend
into the other sounds as much as they could, sometimes they sound a bit
too clean. But it might as well be me, don't think too much about it...

> I ended up using Hydrogen, Ardour, Zyn, Audacity and lots of Renoise.

Could you elaborate a bit on how you used these apps together? Did you
have all running at the same time syncing them through jack_transport or...?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk