[LAU] Some tunes for 2010

Brendan G moldybeats at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 11:22:22 EST 2010

Thanks everybody for listening.

Some tracks were sequenced in Hydrogen, others in Renoise, but I didn't use
both together in the same song.  And then, in both cases, I brought the
tracks into Ardour for additional mixing.  And my apologies, I meant I used
ZynAddSubFX... I didn't realize there was a project called zyn.  I recorded
the output from ZynAddSubFX and took samples from that as instruments in
Hydrogen or Renoise.

I'd definitely agree that some of the songs could benefit from more change.
 But it was time to wrap this one up.  Next time out I'd like to focus a bit
more on melody & live instrumentation.