[LAU] OT: Dub Fx

Jon H october001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:32:14 EST 2010

Hi,

I was the original poster on the freewheeling list and had just
discovered this guy myself.  I selected the video in question because
he does a better job in that one of describing the techniques he uses
to produce his music.  For another of his, probably my favorite,
without all the demonstrations, and a great saxaphone, check out
"Flow"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI

Best,

Jon Hoskins