[LAU] question re: MIDI control of SooperLooper and similar progs

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 08:24:03 EST 2010

Greetings,

I'm working on an article that profiles the loopers and arpeggiators
available for Linux. I'm currently having too much fun with
SooperLooper, driving it with an external sequencer. Very cool stuff,
but I'd like to test it with a MIDI control board, so:

If anyone here is using SooperLooper or Freewheeling or Kluppe with a
MIDI foot controller (or any MIDI controller), please let me know what
hardware you're using. I'm thinking about purchasing a device, I'd like
to know what's recommended by LAU's lusty live loopers. :)

Really, SooperLooper is just too cool. I'll have to make an effort to
try anything else.

Best,

dp