[LAU] Music Made With Linux - a bit of Greek sunshine

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 05:07:58 EST 2010

>  I wonder: You get a good recording of your instruments. The only thing,
> which I mostly do not like in your songs, is the drums. Here it's not the
> case, because the drums are background or accompaniment only. But besides
> that, it's well mixed and produced to my ears. Just as it should be and that
> is lovely.

 Thanks and kind regards

           Julien

Thanks for the comments Julien,

You are absolutely right, drums are not my strong point.

Truth is, lately I don't have time to work the drums in as much detail as I
would like. So yes,  they are usually hidden in the background.
"For you consolation", here's an older recording where I worked the drums in
some detail, plus is in 7/8.
http://mastoridis.co.uk/temp/linux/Viktor_Mastoridis-03-Stone_Bridge.ogg

Hope the 'drum expert' in you likes it:-)