[LAU] Music Made With Linux - a bit of Greek sunshine

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Feb 20 06:15:11 EST 2010

Hello viktor!
   Thanks for this recording. Yes, the drums are very much to my liking. The
playing is nice and you don't feel the 7/8 too strongoy, which I think is a
talent. Not everyone can do it. And even the sound of the drums themselves is
OK. I know, the sound itself, should be - from a musical point of hear - be
the least concerning factor. Yet in the song anticipating the drumkit itself
is quite distracting at times, because it is so prominent and characteristic.
My ears tell me, that they don't like tofit it in with the rest of the song.
Still I think Anticipating is the song I like best from yours.
   Thanks for sharing! I always like to listen to your pieces, upto now! :-)
   Kindly yours
              Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net