[LAU] New latin-prog :-)

Tapani Sysimetsä tapani.sysimetsa at welho.com
Sun Feb 21 14:33:01 EST 2010

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>    I just finished another piece and it was time...
>    download here:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/fazit.ogg
> or:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/fazit.mp3
>    Or visit the music site:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
>    It was done in honour of the new piano musicaly speaking and in honour of
> Nama's latest version technically speaking. So thanks Joel!
>    It started out as a latin theme and the rest just gathered, so I tied it all
> together. Used software;
> LinuxSampler, Beatrix, Hydrogen and external synth (Korg TR76 and Clavia
> Nordlead 3).
>    I hope you can enjoy it, as always feedback is very welcome!
>    Kindest regards
>            Julien

Wow, what a composition! Compliments.

"This site contains music entirely recorded, processed and mixed with
Nama. Only special effects were sometimes realised using other text
based applications."

-> So you recorded, processed and mixed all these songs on the command
line? Pheeww...

Well, some people have the ability to write these applications too, but
still... :)

Thanks for sharing!

Tapani