[LAU] New latin-prog :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Feb 21 15:02:55 EST 2010

Hi Tapani!
   It's manageable doing it on the commandline. I did it with Ecasound only
before and it worked nicely, though rather slowly at times. Now with Nama I
have a nice subset of the typical DAW functionality and a couple of
super-features especially designed for the commandline, which makes working
like that a holiday. :-) No really, Jole put a lot of good work and thought
into Nama, for which I'm very grateful. And for a commandline app it's really
quite intuitive with good online help and everything.
   Typingly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net