[LAU] sox: everything on the internet is wrong

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Fri Feb 26 02:53:48 EST 2010

You know, for a minute there, I thought that was something that sox
emitted to stderr:

sox: everything on the internet is wrong

That would be sooo cool!  (And sooo true.)

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky