[LAU] can this be done with audio synthesis languages

harryhaaren at gmail.com harryhaaren at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:35:23 EST 2010

Hey,

rosea grammostola wrote:
> It would be a lot of work though unless you
> can find something similar which someone has
> already done.

Maybe check out Composite:
Composite will be a software application/system for real-time,
in-performance sequencing, sampling, and looping.
It has a strong emphasis on the needs of live performance improvisation. It
is built around the Tritium audio engine,
which includes LV2 plugins and developer libraries.

It is currently under active development, written in C++ and QT, based on
Hydrogen.
I know its not SC, but its not Extremely different either!

-Harry