[LAU] yoshimi creeps... 0.051

Diego Simak diego.simak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:10:26 EST 2010

Hello all,
Same problem over here, after installing fltk2 the fltk/Color.h problem was
solved and it installed correctly.

Now on the startup stage I'm getting this error, which seems to be related
to jack or midi setup:

Error, failed to start jack midi thread: 1
So sad, failed to start MusicIO

***** here's the entire output:

diego at diego-laptop:~$ /usr/bin/jackd -dalsa -dhw:0,0 -r44100 -p1024 -n2 &
[1] 8456
diego at diego-laptop:~$ no message buffer overruns
jackd 0.116.1
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

SSE2 detected
apparent rate = 44100
creating alsa driver ...
hw:0,0|hw:0,0|1024|2|44100|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
control device hw:0
configuring for 44100Hz, period = 1024 frames (23.2 ms), buffer = 2 periods
ALSA: final selected sample format for capture: 32bit integer little-endian
ALSA: use 2 periods for capture
ALSA: final selected sample format for playback: 32bit integer little-endian
ALSA: use 2 periods for playback

diego at diego-laptop:~$
diego at diego-laptop:~$
diego at diego-laptop:~$ yoshimi
SSE2 detected
Error, failed to start jack midi thread: 1
So sad, failed to start MusicIO
Yoshimi stages a strategic retreat :-(
Floating point exception
diego at diego-laptop:~$