[LAU] n00b help with MUSE, and another thing

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 00:39:50 EST 2010

Flash stores the videos in /tmp you can play them using a jack enabled video
player (mplayer, xine and vlc all can do this on ubuntu though you will need
special versions) if you want to save the video you can just copy it from
/tmp to your home folder.

This approach has the added advantage of using a whole lot less CPU than
flash does.