[LAU] Beta testers required for jretune

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:59:05 EST 2010

rosea grammostola wrote:

> @Atte, maybe it's time for 'your' host to start adding LV2 support...

Might be...

> btw it's not totally clear to me how people use such a app for.
> Please describe some situation, thanks...

We (me and my beautiful, sexy, singing and very-in-tune wife) recorded
vocals last night. As mentioned she's very in tune and we've done two
CD's now with no auto tune.

However we're starting to get *really* picky about even the slightest
outofftuneness. That means we have to listen to a lot of takes and
select the finest phrases from each take. Sometimes we even copy a
single word from an otherwise bad phrase.

Sometimes (quick demo or just a few problematic places) lazy me would
love to be able to correct the pitch problems and focus on other things.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk