[LAU] delta 1010 background hiss

Ectropic Harmony ectropic.harmony at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:27:48 EST 2010

Are we talking 1010 or 1010LT? Or both?

Although there are similar (or perhaps exact same) components, they
are still - on the whole - two different devices.

I'm currently trying to get my software settings right, everything is
hooked up - mixer, delta 1010 - but experiencing difficulties finding
the right recording levels and am currently unable to receive audio in
playback (so I can record new tracks simultaneously during playback of
previous tracks). Zero audio at the moment. :-\