[LAU] Questions on New Recording Gear

micromoog micromoog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:05:41 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Ectropic Harmony <
ectropic.harmony at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do plan on getting monitor speakers, and I do have normal computer
> speakers (Harmon-Kardon "2.1", not sure how I could implement those in
> this set-up) but I'll need to otherwise make do with headphones for
> now.

I strongly recommend setting up the monitors ASAP -- they'll sound very
different from headphones.  Even just a pair of old, but decent, home stereo
speakers will do the job nicely -- you should be able to pick some up for
pennies at a thrift store or yard sale.