[LAU] jack2 set to realtime / soft mode, normal kernel ?

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:35:00 UTC 2010

Hey Johnathan,

Mind expanding a bit on what soundcard your using, kernel version, jack
frames & period?

If im to guess, you're not on a firewire card, usually the -RT is really
nessiary to ensure
no XRuns..

Maybe you are though.. that's when I'd be really intrested! -Harry

PS: I'm not on Fedora at the moment, running Pure::Dyne latest stable. Very
good -RT performance
on this laptop with that kernel & firewire stack. :-)