[LAU] Wired... wires confused!

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 07:16:49 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33 AM, <fons at kokkinizita.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 01:06:59AM +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
>
> you seem to contradict yourself:

> > I poked around it, but nothing seems to work.
>
> B:
>
> > Designers behind the team were really talented.
>

> Ciao,

Maybe it is a semantic issue. By designers I meant graphic designers - the
GUI is very nice. Nicer than
any Linux Audio application by my taste.

Also, the version is 0.7 - something has got to work - but so far I could
not make it to.

As for the fact that some commit was 6 days ago - this is nice, but I do not
see any activity that surrounds really lively projects.
Wired is very exciting to me, but...

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/