[LAU] Wired... wires confused!

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Thu Jul 15 09:01:49 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 09:25:32AM +0100, James Stone wrote:

> I think you hit the nail on the head - the graphics are really nice on
> wired - unlike most of the other linux apps (with possible exception
> of bristol, renoise etc.)

/me looks. ? ?? ??? IMHO it looks 'cheap plastic', and surely
not as any piece of HW I'd trust. Lots of ugly and completely
disfunctionalo eye candy.

Qtractor looks at least 30 dB better to me, as does Renoise.

Ciao,

--
Je veux que la mort me trouve plantant mes choux, mais
nonchalant d’elle, et encore plus de mon jardin imparfait.