[LAU] Yet another audio interface post

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:11:27 UTC 2010

"So, no, your sound card(what model is it?) won't do a stereo input
unless it has 2 regular (line level) inputs hidden somewhere.

You should have done a bit of research before buying your sound card ;)"

Uh oh.
It has nothing to do with my soundcard. I am a bit tired of people not being
able to
follow a conversation, no offence meant.

Someone on the mailing list started to ask about a pretty cool soundcard. I
only asked if it has
a stereo input, be it two mono line inputs or one stereo input. That's it.

EMU 0404 is not supported, even in new kernels, unfortunately.