[LAU] Campaign: "The most remarkable album on this entire planet"

Leonard Ritter paniq at paniq.org
Tue Jun 1 12:24:25 UTC 2010

Okay. This is not the discussion I wanted to start. Allow me to break
down my original message into simple commands:

1. Visit http://the-album.cc
2. Check out what we do.
3. Find that we are totally cool people and talented altruists.
4. Give us all your cash.
5. Receive incredibly well produced album on November 5th. Have aural
orgasms. Multiple.
6. Receive CD on December 1st*
7. Show this to all your Windows- and Mac-loving enemies and laugh in
their faces**
8. ???
9. Profit!

* ever noticed an asterisk in an offering where you couldn't find the
associated fine print, leaving you with a slight uneasy feeling? this
is such an asterisk.
** don't start an argument with me! of course you pity them for their
smug "i'm just thinking practical" attitude and their moral
inferiority. No? Well, I do. This will show them!