[LAU] Is it time to replant the Rosegarden?

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Tue Jun 8 01:00:11 UTC 2010

Anyone have any comments about the new 10.x series (QT4) Rosegarden?  Is
it a regression, or do you think it's better?  I'm talking about the
program itself, not the QT4 toolkit.

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky