[LAU] A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jun 20 08:13:15 UTC 2010

Hello Joep!
   I didn't know that. I'm afraid, I'm not very much into Jazz. I have my few
favourites, which aren't even always known for their piano, if they have it at
all. :-) So I didn't know the two you mentioned.
   As I mentioned my idols in pianowork are in the classical scene. and my
other keyboard idols are closer to jazz, but more like progrock. :-)
   The few times I try my hand at jazz, it's difficult and the result isn't
brilliant. But I planned something for this summer. A simple piece.
   Kindly and ramblingly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net