[LAU] Jack shots down or creates xruns

Thomas Hedegaard thomas at vector.dk
Sat Jun 26 14:08:46 UTC 2010

Hi Arnold

As you can see from my first post I suspected the interrupt issue to be the
matter here all along. I was just wondering why I could make it work in win
xp and not in ubuntu.

I will try if theres a BIOS update or something that makes it possible to
change interrupts

I was not aware that ffado has a readme-file. I will read that

Best Thomas