[LAU] Slightly OT: Live gig with Linux AV

Teza tsaliou75 at orange.fr
Tue Mar 23 11:34:08 EDT 2010

Hi, Patrick, I lived  four years down under and two in Sydney before
living for Melbourne, I think it would be nice that your do some
recording of your gig and put them on line with an explanation how you
did it. Wish you good luke for your live performance.
I can see your using Xjadeo and Lives, could you tell us what for? Are
you doing Dj video while mixing music?

Best regards from Paris
Tez at .