[LAU] Please help with audio interfaces that keep changing after reboot

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:17:39 UTC 2010

Hello,
I have problem that I've been trying to figure out with no luck.  The
audio interface keeps changing for example:

Today:  Maudio 24/96 is hw:1 and Midisport 4x4 Anniv is hw:0.
Yesterday before reboot: Maudio 24/96 is hw:0 and Midisport 4x4 Anniv is hw:1
etc, back and forth, each reboot...
I usually use qjackctl and have to keep changing the presets with
settings which is annoying.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me some clues
or links on how to fix this?

I'm Using Fedora 12 w CCRMA.

thanks, Geoff