[LAU] It's time to release The Salamander Grand Piano

Robin Gareus robin at linuxaudio.org
Sat May 15 22:17:23 UTC 2010

On May 15, 2010, at 10:29 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> BTW, if you need a mirror for this beast, please feel free to post it on the download.linuxaudio.org

I've mirrored it at http://download.linuxaudio.org/lau/ for now; There's also a drum sound-font collection that was posted on LAU by
James Stone a few years back there. Eventually a .torrent would be the best option..

> Let me or Robin know if you have any questions how to do this.

Usually we pull via rsync provided by the authors/distributors.
ie: you provide a rsync URL, we setup a cron job to mirror it on download.linuxaudio.org :)

> Ico

robin