[LAU] It's time to release The Salamander Grand Piano

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sat May 15 22:26:09 UTC 2010

On 05/16/2010 08:17 AM, Robin Gareus wrote:

> [...]

Just in case you don't know but it is technically possible to host the
torrent on the server if you run a torrent server/app as a background
process. This could be quite a handy method of distribution for these
large files as the server is always on so the torrent will be always
available.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd