[LAU] Line 6 POD X3 Pro

Goran Mekić meka at ns-linux.org
Wed Nov 3 13:20:54 UTC 2010

	Yeah, I know this model is not supported, but I would like to change that. I've never done any kernel programming, but it's never too late to try. I have this device connected to Linux only box, and I'm willing to work on supporting it if anyone is interested. This is 6 years old machine, so I can not virtuallize any OS on it (well, I can, but it's damn slow). Anyone here with enough knowledge to guide me through?  Thanx!

--
FreeB(eer)S(ex)D(rugs) are the real daemons