[LAU] Ardour not snapping to jackd transport time?

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:16:53 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I've been fiddling around with getting rosegarden/linuxsampler/ardour
working fairly seamlessly for about an hour or so, pretty happy with
it so far.

The one problem I'm having with this though is that while I can get
ardour to play when jack transport starts, if I go to a random point
in the sequencer, ardour won't follow that change and also play/record
from the time displayed in by jack transport.
Hydrogen seems to have no problem snapping to an random (i.e non
sequential) time.

Should I just read the fine manual?

Thanks,

Andrew.