[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - uden dig (dub remix)

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Sun Nov 7 14:01:55 UTC 2010

söndag 07 november 2010 14.15.54 skrev  Atte André Jensen:
> I've done another remix of one of my old tunes, "uden dig" from the
> rpm2010 album "flow".
>
> http://music.modlys.dk/track/uden-dig-dub-remix

Very nice song, text, arr, production and mix. I really enjoy it. Your wife is
a versatile singer and I also like that use of deep bass (that some listeners
might not notice). :-)

It is some thing my tinnitus affected ears (and also what's between them)
would like to know: May I ask which tools do you use - apart from Renoise -
anything from the room and micks and up to eq, filters, fx and monitors?

Thanks for sharing,
Jostein