[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - uden dig (dub remix)

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Sun Nov 7 14:56:53 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-07 15:51, Atte André Jensen wrote:

> Feels equally geeky and self centered to talk about all these details,
> but I'm glad you liked the sound of it all :-)

Forgot:

jretune for the the vocals and transcribe! for changing the tempo of the
vocals to match the new tempo.

NB: Before you kill me: She can actually sing in tune quite well.
jretune was used because 1) we originally were under a tight deadline
(rpm2010, one album composed + recorded + produced in one month), 2)
because I like the sound of it and 3) because I wanted to test jretune...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk