[LAU] edirol fa101 on differant rate that 48k ?

Eric Steinberg eric.steinberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:43:09 UTC 2010

I have never noticed any artifacts with downconverting of samplerate, except
on lower-quality Windows conversion software and early versions of Steinberg
Wavelab (no relation!).  Upconversion is another story....is there a quick
and easy way to measure if conversion artifacts are present in an audio
file?