[LAU] controllerism on linux

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:52:27 UTC 2010

It was brought to my attention that Moldover does use some custom software
and that
his latest controller was made from scratch.

This is true indeed, but nowadays Moldover is not an amateur he was anymore,
he is a
media personality and as I understand it, is doing it full time. He was
starting out with Ableton
and customized midi keyboard and that was what I referring to, just to be
clear ;)

Just to underline my thought again, I am saying that using things like
Ableton you can do
controllerism. Having a customized app and a custom controller is a bonus,
but it is not
necessary.

--
Louigi Verona