[LAU] [LAD] Some new things to play with

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Oct 13 06:39:35 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 13 October 2010 03:16:08 Robin Gareus wrote:
> OTOH in Torben's defence: It's kind of tricky to do so: There's no
> AUTHORS file nor any ChangeLog or README which usually come with FLOSS
> projects to simplify that process.

I am not a lawyer but as far as I know the only legally binding place to list
authors of the code is the actual code-file itself. Thats why all files have a
copyright-header stating the authors and the license...

Of course it would have been more polite to send the patches to Fons first and
ask for his input and thereby hope for inclusion in the official releases.

Have fun,

Arnold