[LAU] Some new things to play with

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Wed Oct 13 13:31:27 UTC 2010

On 10/10/10 22:10, fons at kokkinizita.net wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Two new Jack apps are available at the usual place:
>
> Zita-at1:  Autotuner.
> Zita-rev1: Stereo or Ambisonic reverb.
>
> More info at <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio>
>
> Enjoy !

I'm curious: is there a system behind which colors you choose for each
of the parameter knobs for zita-rev1 and zita-at1?

It's a minor thing and way beyond 0.1.X, but once you release the plugin
API and host-app it'll benefit from consistent coloring of knobs
according to function and/or range.
For all I know it's likely already on your ToDo list or I've missed
something :)

Anyway, the knobs are very nice: both in functionality and I like the
look & feel.

2c,
robin