[LAU] Arranging furniture in a room

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Oct 18 17:30:07 UTC 2010

Hello all!
   I have the opportuinty to move all the furniture in my room, since it's
being redecoarted. Now I wonder, if some of you might have tipps for an
audiophile distribution of my room. :-)
   The room is 4 by 4 metres. There's a door in the left rear corner and a
window (roughly 1.8m width and 1.6m height) in the middle of the front wall.
Furniture to move: A big closet (2m), a bed (1x2m), a desk roughly 1.8m by 1m)
which holds the speakers. That's the big stuff. There are of course a few
synths to somehow get close to the desk and maybe another shelf 2m width.
   But would the general dimensions of the room and the basic set of furniture
suggest a few does and don'ts. I guess the desk would sit well at the middle
of one wall, because I usually sit there as well, when I do voice recordings.
Song vocals I occasionally do somewhere else, but my microphone cable at the
moment isn't very long. :-)
   So suggestions are welcome and very appreciated!
   Warm regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net