[LAU] Linux/Windows dichotomy

Tobiah toby at tobiah.org
Thu Oct 21 17:57:22 UTC 2010

> Cool idea, though I would have run the Windoze in the VM box, and had a real operating system running on the hardware. But yeah, virtualization is a LOT more convenient than dual boot for those who need multiple OSen.
>
> -ken

I need non-jack support for my Audiofire8 and MIDI input needs to
go to Finale.  I want Reaper and my games to run on the hardware.
I'd love to ditch Windows like most of you, but the things that
keep me anchored to it are things that I can pass to the Linux
virtual machine much easier than I can the other way around.