[LAU] new guitarix breakout (gx_head)

Ivan Tarozzi itarozzi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:25:15 UTC 2010

Il giorno gio, 28/10/2010 alle 15.53 +0200, hermann ha scritto:

> I will add that soon, but for now, I have integrated the effect
> controllers into the rack windows, so that there are no more multiple
> widgets witch confuse the overview. I will add the position reminder for
> the racks and the head soon.
>
>   Igor , could you give it a new go, and if it segfault again for you,
> please give me the output from the terminal, you could mail me in
> private also.

Hi Herman,
I have updated my svn releate to rev. 878 and now I can't compile:

ivan at debian-it:~/src/guitarix$ ./waf build
Waf: Entering directory `/home/ivan/src/guitarix/build'
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/ivan/src/guitarix/build'
source not found: 'GxSmallKnobR.cpp' in
'dir:///home/ivan/src/guitarix/libgxw/gxw'

Have you some tip for me? Thanks!

Ivan