[LAU] Patchage, QJackPatchbay, LASH, LADI, JackSnapshot, OR ?

hermann brummer- at web.de
Sun Oct 31 19:56:25 UTC 2010

Am Samstag, den 30.10.2010, 20:44 +0200 schrieb fred:
> Hi list,
>
> After some years of tests and blank screens, feel ready to give a try to
> professional use of Linux for music building !
>
> What needed before is this function to recall complex connections
> between many applis in one click...
>
> Some listed in the subject of this mail should do that. What is YOUR
> choice, and why ?
>
> Thanks for replies,
> Fred

I prefer jack_session manager, it do exactly what I need.
I like the clear way jack_session manager handle the recreation of a
session from the developer site of view. :-)
Indeed, the list of supporting apps is short for now, but I guess that
will change when jack_session manager will be released with the next
jack release.

greats  hermann