[LAU] envy24 issues

menno nabob_cd at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 08:40:26 UTC 2010

Hello list, Niels

first of all, your redesigned version of Envy24 Control looks pleasing to the eye, thanks for this update!
I have a couple of questions that come to mind

- i remember with the old version 0.6 i never succeeded in getting any signal from my DAT recorder using S/PDIF in. I must admit i haven't tried it with this version (1.03) - it takes a lot of physical effort from my part to make a connection with cables due to too many hardware fighting for space, but did you do any work in that area as well? Is it worth the try?
- looking at the tab Hardware Settings i see a message : IEC958 Input Status, unable to read IEC958 Input Status: No such file or directory
What does it need? What can i do?
- is it possible to scale the mixer to other dimensions? i would like to have the mixer in sight all the time while doing my work but it would be nicer to be able to resize it to smaller proportions and still seeing all the levels.

thank you
Menno