[LAU] [SOLVED] Re: Help with installing/building icecast/ices2 kh branch

andersvi at notam02.no andersvi at notam02.no
Tue Sep 7 12:05:31 UTC 2010

    J> Hello again!  After some more hacking I finally was able to build
    J> ices with jack support. It seems some defines don't get passed on
    J> to the subcomponents of ices (namely thread).  Kindly yours
    J> Julien

Great news!  I tried to build the kh branch the other day, but didnt
have time to fix the errors before deadline.  So resorted to using
'darkice', but would like to check if ices2 is more robust over a bit
whimpy network here...

Could you post the diffs to the various defines?  Or if you have access
to the svn-rep commit them?

Cheers.

-anders