[LAU] [SOLVED] Re: Help with installing/building icecast/ices2 kh branch

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 7 12:23:50 UTC 2010

Hi!
   I'm afraid I did it in a rather haphazard way. So I went into the
thread/thread.c and commented out the part about #ifdef HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME
upto and including #elif HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY. then I commented out the ftime
thing as well.
   Oh yes and for good measure I also went into im_jack.c and changed the
jack_cleint_new line to jack_client_open:
jack_client_open(s->name,JackNullOption,NULL)) == NULL
   Is the relevant part of that line. I'm not sure if it was s->name or
s->con_name, but that's already written there.
   Still I'm having a delay of about 1.5-2 seconds, I wish I could tune it down
further, but it seems no luck. I tried reducing the queue-size in icecast, but
the stream simply breaks off if I do that.
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net