[LAU] Another direction

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Sep 9 00:42:54 UTC 2010

Evening Will!
   I just listened to it and I think it's an interesting combination of styles.
The lyrics and guitars brng to mind something almost folky. A feeling of an
old song. The synths themselves suggest something almost meditatively. they
both fit together VERY nicely. The synth part supports the fishing,
clouds-go-by, sea feeling very well. Too happy for me, as it often is, but
still tonight at least I can appreciate it. I thought, if it was compressed a
bit, and the synth probably substitued by acoustic instruments, it would be
perfect stuff for a play or radioplay. So you succeeded with something very
suggestive and very well balanced.
   Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope now that the sad seasons of the year
arrive, we'll get something alittle more depressive from you as well. :-)
   Kindly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net