[LAU] Csound, AlgoScore, athenaCL, cabel, smasher, QuteCsound, cecilia Gentoo ebuilds

Jouni Rinne l33tmmx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 07:11:05 UTC 2010

Hi all fellow Gentoo audio users!

I have made a Gentoo overlay consisting mainly of csound-related programs:
csound frontends AlgoScore, athenaCL, cabel, smasher, QuteCsound and cecilia are
all there, as is csound-5.12.1 itself (well, cecilia isn't really working ...yet
:P ).

Please see here: http://diesel.punk.dy.fi/viewgit/ (overlay installation
instructions are here:
http://diesel.punk.dy.fi/viewgit/?a=viewblob&p=Csound-Wii&h=5df91e31a931b0bd03ff056a769354b1f6f0a61b&hb=7c1c2f0b217ffa9583e5fdeb78fc9d488ce1f551&f=README.layman

Enjoy!

Jouni Rinne
--
| me at home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |